“Left side” of Tuesday !!

Propane tank leakNumber One: I am extremely sensitive to odors!! While I worked on the earlier blog, and thereafter, I’ve had a monster headache. Again (as I said in the earlier blog), the door was open all night. When I went outdoors–about ten-fifteen–I quickly detected the strong odor of propane. I picked up the end of the hose, felt the pressure of escaping propane, and then (foolishly) put the end near my nose. I didn’t bother with a phone call; I rushed to the office to report the situation. Moments later, a maintenance man arrived and explained “faulty regulator.” ~~ The “big tank” had been removed about nine, and transported to be refilled. See the small tank (in the picture)? I’m waiting for my handyman, Jim, to take it for re-certification and refilling (tag expired three years ago). Number Two: I’m sick!! Over an hour inhaling fumes. As soon as I “publish” this, I’m heading for the shower. Quite possibly, I have the propane odor clinging to my nostrils, hair, and clothes?!

headache

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s