A volunteer installed new de-flappers to the awning and repaired the tear. Now, rain water should drain off awning into rain barrels. Hallelujah!! ~~ I installed new batteries in new sensor and secured it to a very study ring, and the ring to a tree limb. I defy any storm to take down the new sensor!! ~~ Just for the fun of it, I double-checked separate sensor temperature under tarp shelter.
When I wasn’t pinching insects or pulling weeds, I cut cardboard into small pieces for the Garden Tower compost tube. Several boxes were ruined due to major water leak so a valuable resource. (Waste not, want not.) It’s 4:00 (four days later) and I’m still waiting for my handyman, David.